Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's madness out there!

I cannot believe the THOUSANDS of people accessing our pre-release eBook on the Specials for Pre-Orders page!  It is BLOWING MY MIND.  And they have such NICE things to say....*G*

To add to the happy hubbub, I spent a delightful time skyping with the fabulous beader Cath Thomas, who is featured quite nicely in Contemporary Geometric Beadwork.  We got in touch to discuss a pattern and before I knew it a full hour and a half had flown!  She's absolutely terrific and so much fun to talk to...the fact that she's a bad-ass beader is a total bonus! *G*

I can't wipe the smile from my face and return to my chores - it's just too much of a happiness day!

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?