Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Growing

Illustration by John Tenniel for
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
by Lewis Carroll
I can feel the new life, new inspiration, new hope growing within me.  My mind and muscles are expanding and finding new ways of working.  Perception is altering and the byways and footpaths of creativity have never looked more inviting.  How appropriate for a New Year!

Volume I of Contemporary Geometric Beadwork is off at the printers, and it's time to get on with packaging, sorting, planning, etc. and a host of other duties involved with getting the books from the printer to YOU, you beautiful world of beaders!

Thank goodness for Kate McKinnon, who has generously shared her hard-earned knowledge and expertise with me about the fine-points of self-publishing, etc.  There is so very much I simply never considered, that now seems so clear I think I must have had blinders on earlier in the process.

Volume II is already working up and looks FABULOUS; new works, new ideas, new structures plus variations of everything you'll learn in Volume I; the universe has opened her treasure chest of possibility and there's no locking it back up now that we've found the key!

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?