Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Red Hot

A wonderful side effect of the acupuncture I enjoyed in Tucson is that I can finally feel cold!  It has literally been years since I could wear a sweater, enjoy a curl up in a comforter or wear a scarf with an outfit.  I don't know the specifics of it, but I know my energies are getting stronger and healthier and in better balance daily, because I can FEEL it.  I'm cuddled into sweatpants right now, revelling in the warmth for a delightful change.  Even after weeks of the cold, wet weather we've experienced it is STILL a novelty to enjoy the sensation of warmth as welcome, rather than burdensome.  I may even have to buy a winter coat!....well, not yet.  Maybe next year, after I get some more acupuncture!  I'm so amazed the results continue to develop.  Larry Gatti of Tucson Community Acupuncture - you rock!  Heck, I don't even mind your first name anymore <inside joke - if you get it, no explanation needed; if you don't, just think about it.....>; you could be called ANYTHING and I'd still seek you out.

In keeping with my renewed physical being, it seems appropriate that the work springing to life at the moment is a hot red number, ably modelled by my mini-friend, Baby Bette.  BB is having fun dancing about with the work in progress and I'll have to close her in a drawer if I'm to get any more work done!

Happy Beadsday!


1 comment:

  1. Baby Bette needs some Zentangles to go with this wonderful looking bracelet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?