Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Book Is Coming! The Book Is Coming!

The beautiful, BEAUTIFUL book now has a confirmed shipping date of February 28th!!!!  I've got my labels all ready to go and am putting together the last bits of swaggery... I'll get them off in the post as soon as is humanly possible after arrival.

Do you have yours on order yet?  I've been through every page, in full colour, and you are going to LOVE THIS BOOK.  It's so different from anything I've ever seen before; all due to Kate McKinnon's distinctive genius, I assure you!

A TON of eye candy, with plenty of descriptive and illustrated information regarding technique, elementary instruction, exciting projects and a host of inspiration to super-charge your own geometric explorations.

Happy Beadsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?